Mar 6, 2012

Greenland!

"Do you want me to send you back to where you were? Unemployed, in Greenland?" 

Name that movie and you get a gold star! Anyways, on the way back from Iceland, we flew over Greenland, which I thought was pretty freakin' cool! My good camera was stowed away so I had to use my point and shoot, which has a "plane mode" so that's nice, but the camera likes to become possessed sometimes and the only way to fix it (well, the only way I've found) is to drop it on the ground. Some would argue there's a better way, I say, go ahead and find it. Due to the somewhat frequent "resets" the lens has a spot on it and well, I'm a little to lazy to go into that much detail in Photoshop to fix it. So here are the pics of Greenland from the plane with a little spot in each of them.


No comments: