- Turks & Caicos kicked off the year—a bonfire and fireworks on the beach...what better way to say Happy New Year?
- I'm taking a Greeting Card Marketing & Design class, which I have wanted to take for awhile now, and it's at Parsons, so I feel fancy and artsy.
- This week brings me to Florida for a little work and a little sun.
- I'm headed to Chicago next weekend to see the lovely and talented Genevieve and a concert (I've always wanted to travel for a concert!) Which leads me to:
- The Jealous Sound is finally on tour again. Their new album is amazing and I cannot wait to see them twice next week.
- Reykjavik in early March, where we will (fingers crossed) see the Northern Lights.
- Seeing Dan Andriano's solo project in late March at the Bowery.
- The Fray in April—hooray for more live music!
- Just booked a week in Paris in May.
Je suis une fille heureuse. Time to start brushing up on my french!